Become an Organ Donor through the Taylor's Gift Foundation

Monday, May 20, 2013

Music Monday: {Don't Try So Hard} by Amy Grant (featuring James Taylor)


Hello! Long time no see! It's been busy around here, but I'm so glad to have some time to bring you a Music Monday post! This is a beautiful new song by Amy Grant from her brand new studio album, How Mercy Looks From Here.

Don't Try So Hard is currently airing on KLOVE and XM The Message, and I think it shares a message that so many of us need to hear.  Praising the Lord for His grace, and the gift of His Son.

I'll let the song speak for itself.  Enjoy and be blessed, my friends.  Happy Monday!



Don't try so hard
God gives you grace and you can't earn it
Don't think that you're not worth it
Because you are
He gave you His love and He's not leaving
He gave you His Son so you'd believe it
You're lovely even with your scars
Don't try so hard

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL SONG, my friend!! :) LOVE Amy Grant!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Love Amy Grant! Thanks for sharing this today. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! So glad you enjoyed this one. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I'm excited Amy has a new album! This is the first time I've heard this song...very nice.

    P.S. I like your new blog design it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cathy! It's good to see you here. :)
      I'm glad I could post a song that you haven't heard before.

      I'm officially on summer break, so I should be around a lot more. :)

      Thanks on the blog! I accidentally deleted my other background, so I decided to choose a new one.

      Delete